The XanthRemover is the most effective, one of the safest and most inexpensive Xanthelasma Removal solution. Many people around the world have now removed their Xanthelasma by using the XanthRemover.
The XanthRemover is:
- SAFE! It is developed in a gel-like consistency to avoid dangerous drips.
- Safe, thanks to the unique active ingredients added to make any formulation we send SAFE for home use!
- The only peel whose effects can be stopped by simply wiping it off. (May not be possible with alternative peels available)
- Very unlikelly to leave scars!
- Easy to use!
- Saves tons of time and money!
- It even removes thick Xanthelasma after only 3 treatments in 80% of the Cases!
- Xanthelasma Recurrence rate 20%. However, in this unlikely case the XanthRemover can be reapplied onto the new Xanthelasma and remove them again.
The XanthRemover is also a Service:
- We can advise you how long to keep the gel on for the correct removal of your Xanthelasma.
- We can assist you throughout the whole removal process until the Xanthelasma are gone!
- You can also opt for the Money Back guarantee option
Why is the XanthRemover safer and better than any other peels for treating Xanthelasma?
Generally there are very low risks in applying specialized peels to achieve complete Xanthelasma removal. Peels are generally the preferred option for Xanthelasma removal, this is because they are inexpensive and proven not to cause scarring if used properly.
The peels that you find on-line may have little quality control behind them, especially because you usually get what you pay for. They also lack the special additives required to make the treatment safe at home. What type of peel right for your skin? What it the best peel concentration for your skin-type? If you have any question, do you think other merchants will be able to help you with useful information about Xanthelasma removal if you are in need of it? Instead we can help you throughout the whole removal process!
Alternative cosmetic peels can easily cause dangerous drips during the application. Additionally they do not have the same effectiveness in the treatment of Xanthelasma as the XanthRemover. The areas affected by Xanthelasma are generally more delicate than other parts of your skin, therefore you want make sure that the solution you are applying close to your eyes is of the highest quality and not too corrosive or damaging. This is one of the reasons why the XanthRemover is customised to accommodate your skin type and Xanthelasma.
The XanthRemover is better than any other treatment for Xanthelasma because:
- Its formulation is customised to your own Xanthelasma. When you place an order with us we will ask you to kindly send us the pictures of your Xanthelasma. This will enable us to dispatch the formulation to best remove your Xanthelasma.
- The XanthRemover has been developed to minimise the likelihood of any contact with the eyes due to its gel like thick consistency. This will minimise the risk of drips formation during its application.
- The ingredients selected are guaranteed to be of the highest quality to remove Xanthelasma on one of the most delicate parts of your skin, your eyelids.
- If you have any question about your treatment after purchasing the XanthRemover we are here to help you with our advice. All you need to do is just email your up-to-date pictures and we will answer your questions and we will advise you as you throughout the treatment.
These are the pictures that Mark from London sent us last year. He said that he got rid of his Xanthelasma only after 2 treatments with the XanthRemover.
These are the pictures that Tom from Glasgow (UK) sent us in January this year. He said that he got rid of his Xanthelasmas only after 3 treatments with the XanthRemover.
These are the pictures that Richard from Wales (UK). He said that he got rid of his Xanthelasmas only after 2 treatments with the XanthRemover. The after picture was taken only 15 days after the last treatment done by his own wife. NO TCA was used in the formulation.