The XanthRemover is the most effective, safest and most inexpensive Xanthelasma Removal solution. It has been perfected after long clinical trials throughout the world and thousands of people have now removed their Xanthelasmas by using the XanthRemover.
The XanthRemover is:
- SAFE! It is developed in a gel-like consistency to avoid dangerous drips.
- It WILL remove the Xanthelasma!
- Safe to be used at home!
- Customized to your skin type and Xanthelasmas!
- It does not leave any scarring!
- Easy to use!
- Saves tons of time and money!
- It even removes thick Xanthelasmas after only 2 treatments in 90% of the Cases!
- Xanthelasma Recurrence rate 20%. However, in this unlikely case the XanthRemover can be reapplied onto the new Xanthelasmas to remove them again.
- You can always count on our specialist advice throughout the treatment!
Why is the XanthRemover safer and better than any other peelings for treating Xanthelasmas?
Generally there are very low risks in applying specialised peels (if they are formulated by specialists) to achieve a complete Xanthelasma removal. Peelings are generally the preferred option for Xanthelasma treatment, this is because they are inexpensive and proven not to cause scarring.
The peels that you find on-line may have little quality control behind them, especially because you usually get what you pay for. Generally the cheap peeling solutions are not intended for this use and they are not customised to treat your own Xanthelasmas either. What type of peel right for your skin? What it the best peel concentration for your skin-type? If you have any question, do you think the cheap merchant will be able to help you with useful information about Xanthelasma treatment if you are in need of it?
Although they are very cheap they can easily cause dangerous drips during the application of the peel. Additionally they do not have the same effectiveness in the treatment of Xanthelasmas as the XanthRemover. The areas affected by Xanthelasmas are generally more delicate than other parts of your skin, therefore the you want to be sure that the solution you are applying close to your eyes is of the highest quality and not too corrosive or damaging. This is one of the reasons why the XanthRemover is customised to accommodate your skin type and Xanthelasma.
The XanthRemover is better than any other treatment for Xanthelasma because:
- Its formulation is customised to your own Xanthelasmas. When you place an order with us we will ask you to kindly send us the pictures of your Xanthelasmas. This will enable our team of specialists to make the unique formulation to best treat and remove your Xanthelasmas. We will not just send you an off the shelf formulation because each Xanthelasma and skin type are different.
- The XanthRemover has been developed to minimise the likelihood of any contact with the eyes due to its gel like thick consistency. This will minimise the risk of drips forming during its application.
- The ingredients selected are guaranteed to be of the highest quality to treat Xanthelasmas on one of the most delicate parts of your skin, your eyelids.
- If you have any question about your treatment after purchasing the XanthRemover we are here to help you with our specialist advice. All you need to do is just email your up-to-date pictures and we will answer your questions and we will advise you as you throughout the treatment.
- You can also purchase the XanthRemover neutraliser. This adds an extra peace of mind to you. In the remote case you applied more XanthRemover gel than you should have, the XanthRemover neutraliser allows you to instantly neutralise the effects of the Gel. The XanthRemover neutraliser is mainly used in clinics were the dermatologist applies as much XanthRemover as possible in order to minimise the number of sessions required to achieve complete removal.
These are the pictures that Tom from Glasgow (UK) sent us in January this year. He said that he got rid of his Xanthelasmas only after 3 treatments with the XanthRemover.
These are the pictures that Stephen from Liverpool (UK). He said that he got rid of his Xanthelasmas only after 3 treatments with the XanthRemover. The after picture was taken only 6 days after the last treatment done by his own wife.