Garlic reduces cholesterol and blood pressure. It’s not going to hurt you taking garlic in an attempt to control your Xanthelasma, as it is able to help you lower your cholesterol levels and has other health benefits, it is a great option to improve your health and reduce the detrimental effects of an increasing cholesterol level.
Is Garlic Effecting Xanthelasma ?
Some people suggest rubbing your Xanthelasma with a garlic clove and it may be of some benefit to your Xanthelasma. Garlic contains two key compounds, Allicin, a sulfur-rich amino acid, and Allinase, a protein-based enzyme.
Many people accept Garlic is a great ingredient to many recipes; garlic may be of little benefit to some Xanthelasma patients and have many benefits to others. In short, garlic may not remove your Xanthelasma reliably. In general you cannot count on garlic to remove your Xanthelasma.
Garlic is however worth taking to control your cholesterol levels and potentially help you with other health issues that Xanthelasma might result from. It may not be very effective in small quantities, therefore you may need to eat in great amounts regularly and garlic has the great potential to slow down your Xanthelasma growth.
- The Blood Purifier: Tired of covering up them with concealer every morning? It’s time to tackle the root cause of your Xanthelasma by purifying your blood from inside to get healthy skin on the outside. Take two cloves of raw garlic with some warm water every day, early in the morning and drink a lot of water the entire day
- Cold and Flu: Garlic is going to provide you relief from that stubborn cold and flu (yes, they absolutely love you and never want to leave). Taking 2-3 cloves of raw or cooked garlic a day or sipping some garlic tea (with a touch of honey or ginger to lift up the taste) is not only going to relieve a stuffed nose and cure a cold but also build your immunity against these frequent visitors over time.
- Prevention of Heart Disease: Eating garlic on a daily basis (in food or raw) helps lower cholesterol levels because of the anti-oxidant properties of Allicin. It is also immensely beneficial to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious But Has Very Few Calories
- Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-parasitic: garlic is one of the best kept medicinal treasures of the past era – it has been used as an antibiotic to treat bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections for the last 7,000 years.
Is it Good For Your Heart ?
It is vital to take care of your heart health. As a result of aging our blood vessels become hardened with time and also the blood flow may not be as good as it is supposed to be. Sometimes this happens due to plaques and fats that are deposited within the blood vessels. They are the result of high levels of unhealthy LDL cholesterol. By eating garlic you will reduce LDL as well as free radicals detrimental to your body.