Glycolic Acid Based XanthRemover
How does it work?
The XanthRemover is not a miracle cure, it just works! But how does it work? The XanthRemover works by chemically ablating the Xanthelasma from the top. In other words, the XanthRemover “destroys” the fat deposits of the Xanthelasma.
As you apply the XanthRemover on your Xanthelasma you will feel a burning sensation. This is normal this burning sensation will only last 5 minutes. After that, the area where you applied the XanthRemover will have whitened. Make sure you only apply the XanthRemover on the xanthelasma and not on your healthy skin.
Xanthelasmas Before applying the XanthRemover
Our Case Study
This is one of our patients selected for our clinical tests before the XanthRemover was applied.
This is the same patient soon after the XanthRemover was applied. At that point the burning sensation was gone. As you can notice the area where the XanthRemover was applied had whitened. This whitening reaction is normal after applying the XanthRemover. A few days later the part where the XanthRemover was applied will have hardened and will have turned into a scab. Please note that some patients experience swelling after applying the XanthRemover, this is very normal, there is nothing to worry about. The swelling will go away after a few days.
Xanthelasma soon after the XanthRemover was applied
Patient just after the XanthRemover was applied. The burning sensation was about to fade
After a few days, the Scab will fall off by itself. At that point, you will see that the thickness of your Xanthelasmas will have decreased drastically. After a few applications, you will get rid of your Xanthelasmas completely. So you will be able to notice the improvement almost immediately. Depending on the thickness of the Xanthelasmas, some patients require more treatment and others require fewer.
As you can see the area where the Xanthelasma was pinker than the rest of the skin, this is normal because new skin has replaced the Xanthelasma. After a couple of months, the color of the treated part will have blended with the rest of the skin due to normal sun exposure
The New Glycolic Based XanthRemover. How does it work and what is the difference.
The new XanthRemover that removes any type of Xanthelasma and can be be used on any skin type.
After using TCA based XanthRemover on a number of customers we realized that we needed to find an active ingredient that would not be as difficult to control as the TCA based XanthRemover. The problem was that the XanthRemover was the first product of its kind for home-use. The drawbacks of TCA despite its proven efficacy in removing Xanthelasma are:
- When it is applied on the upper eyelids it causes severe swelling on the upper eyelids and lower eyelids. Although the selling subsides in all cases this is worrisome to most people.
- It presents risks of permanent hypopigmentation in skin types 4, 5 and 6 (The darker skin types). TCA is usually not recommended on dark skin types due to the risk of having a permanent discoloration on dark skin into a whiter patch after the use of Trichloroacetic acid.
- It is difficult to stop its ablating effects unless an appropriate neutralizer is applied.
- The risks associated to TCA are a lot higher than other active ingredients if it gets in contact with the eyes it can be quite dangerous.
- The product is not very stable in a thick gel-based formulation. What this means is that after a few months the TCA gel turns into a liquid.
After conducting our research we found a study made in Japan stating that the Japanese researchers have had success in removing Xanthelasma using Glycolic Acid at a high percentage. Namely in 90% concentration solutions.
We knew that Glycolic Acid was easier to use and milder than TCA without most of the side effects and risks of TCA. The advantages of Glycolic Acid are:
- Does not need a neutralizer as TCA does.
- Glycolic acid Gel does not cause the severe swelling caused by TCA one or two days after its application.
- There has not been are reports of hypopigmentation on darker skin types.
- The effects of the glycolic acid-based gel can be stopped without a neutralizer, by simply wiping it off and rinsing the area with water.
- The depth of penetration of the gel into the skin can be regulated by changing the timing of the application. The longer you keep the gel on the deeper the effects on the Xanthelasma and the skin.
- It is not as dangerous to the eyes as TCA if it gets in contact with the eyeballs.
Vitamin A in the New Glacolyc based XanthRemover
On top of the great results of the Glycolic Acid Based XanhtRemover, we wanted to make the product even more effective in removing your Xanthelasma. We wanted to make it in such a way that it is effective in removing any type of Xanthelasma and at the same time make our system very efficient in order to pass the cost cuts to you, our customers. The New XanthRemover with Vitamin A is a standard product that works on all types of Xanthelasma and skin types.
So why how does Vitamin A help us achieve this? Vitamin A in skin products has a cellar stimulation property that makes it a potent exfoliant. The Glycolic acid has the double function of dissolving your Xanthelasma and at the same time opening the xanthelasma tissue to Vitamin A. Once Vitamin A get in contact with the base of your Xanthelasma then the cellular stimulation takes place.
As the cellular Stimulation takes place the Xanthelsam get detached to its base and it is removed leaving on its place a hole which is going to heal by second intention.
One of the several advantages of using the XanthRemover is that you can decide when you are satisfied with the result. If you think that you still want to keep removing a tiny Xanthelasma residue you can still do so, you are in control of your treatment and you can continue until complete removal.
The xanthremover is better than any other product ” Buy it now to remove your xanthelasma “